- 90g Ginger Biscuits
- 200g Philadelphia Extra Light
- 200g 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 4tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2tbsp Good Quality Raspberry Jam
- 100g Raspberries
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Put the biscuits into a sandwich bag and batter into chunky crumbs. Divide between four small dishes (wine glasses work well).
- Beat the cheese, yoghurt, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Check for taste and add more vanilla if needed. Spoon over the crumbs then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve: divide the raspberries between the four dishes.
- Mix the jam well in a bowl until runny then drizzle over the raspberries.
Be careful not to smash up the biscuits too finely or you’ll end up with quite a gritty, sand-like texture. Don’t go overboard with the base or the overall dish will be quite dry.
Using full fat cream cheese gives a far more heavy mixture and isn’t as nice.
Alternatives are to use chocolate chip cookies for the base and replace the toppings with a crumbled flake and some chocolate sauce.
Feeds 4 faces.